Bob’s Business Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Bob’s Business Ltd company no. 06341794 whose registered office is at Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2JW.
2. The competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over except employees of Bob’s Business and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition shall be run on the Bob’s Business Ltd official Twitter and Linkedin pages: Twitter- @bobsbusinessuk LinkedIn bobsbusinessuk.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 21st December 2018 at 12pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The entrant must be following @BobsBusinessUk on Twitter or bobsbusinessuk on Linkedin in order to enter.
The entrant must retweet the official competition tweet on Bob’s Business Ltd Twitter page or shared the official competition post on Bob’s Business LinkedIn in order to enter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
One full Bob’s Business ‘Think Before You Click’ Phishing simulation campaign for up to 500 users. An overview of the prize can be found here https://bobshost.co.uk/tbyc/brochures/TBYC_Overview_Free.pdf
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Bob’s Business.
13. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter/Linkedin within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winner will have 60 days after they have been notified to claim the prize. If the winner fails to claim the prize within that time, Bob’s Business Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
14. Bob’s Business Ltd will notify the winner when and how the prize is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Bob’s Businesses decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Bob’s Business shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Bob’s Business also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.