Join Bob’s Business at a free day of cyber security talks hosted by the Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster and DigiCatYorks in Bradford on 25th April.
Bob’s Business Managing Director, Melanie Oldham, will be giving a presentation on how to engage with the user when it comes to phishing awareness and how to mitigate the human factor in cyber security.
Confirmed speaker also include Simon Parkinson from University of Huddersfield and Bruno Brunskill from Trusted Management.
Following the speakers there will be a panel session giving SMEs the opportunity to share experiences and ask questions.
Topic areas expected to be covered during the event include:
– Threat awareness
– Cyber threats and new technologies i.e. IoT and blockchain
– Mapping vulnerabilities in businesses
– Managing risks associated with new ways of working i.e. mobile working, data in the cloud
– Minimising the impact of an attack
– Up-skilling employees to be cyber aware
To register you place at this free event and the YCSC meeting that follow, visit the Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster website.