We have identified a legal basis for each of our purposes in paragraph 4. This is what they mean:
Processing your data is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
- Gaining insights from your behaviour on our website
- Delivering, developing and improving our service
- Enabling us to enhance, customise or modify our services and comms
- Enhancing data and physical security
- Promoting our products, services and business.
- Responding to customer enquiries, contact requests and promoting our services.
In each case, these legitimate interests are only valid if they are not outweighed by your rights and interests.
You can always object to our processing of your data based on legitimate interest. If you do so and we have no other legal basis for processing your data we will stop. If we do have another legal basis we will continue to do so, subject to your legal rights.